Updated: Feb 19, 2021
A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving!
This Thanksgiving, take a moment to list out some of the things that you are most grateful for. Below are some ideas to get you started.
1) If you are healthy, be thankful for your health.
2) If you have a loving and committed spouse, be thankful for your significant other.
3) If you have a hobby that you enjoy and are gifted at, be thankful that you have something that is all yours.
4) If you have a community that you belong to where you can be yourself, and enjoy the company of others who do the same, be thankful for them.
5) If you live in a place that is full of opportunities, like we do here in the United States, be grateful for that.
6) If you have a choice in what you do for your career or have the opportunity to improve yourself, be thankful you are not stuck.
7) If you love the arts and can appreciate your favorite music, museums, or performance whenever you like, be thankful for your freedom to express yourself and be inspired.
8) If you love to go to movies with your family and friends, be thankful that you can unplug and enjoy something that requires very little from you.
9) If you enjoy fantastic food and are truly inspired by the bountiful surplus that is available to us, be grateful for that.
10) Lastly, and most importantly, be thankful for Grace in your life and for love that cannot be explained (only surrendered to), for a Creator that inspires creativity, for purpose, and a hope that there is more to the story than we see.
About The Mission HR
The Mission HR is a leading partner in the professional employer organization (PEO) marketplace. We provide a valuable service for small and medium-sized organizations and government contractors serving as a trusted partner in integrated human resource (HR) compliance, risk management, employee benefits, employment practices liability insurance (EPLI), and payroll processing.